Lovely Angie donated me the Stylish Blogger Award! I love her colorful blog Le Monde Sucrette. She writes about crocheting in a cheerful style and uses lots of color in her work, besides that she offers a couple of patterns too, which I gratefully used already!
I have read about awards on other websites, but didn’t really expect to receive one myself! I am very happy getting it, Thank You so much Angie!
There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:
1. thank and link back to person who awarded you
2. share 7 things about yourself
3. pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Seven things about me, I chose to name 7 of my favorites:
– My favorite food is sushi
– My favorite shower gell is from Rituals
– My favorite cities are New York and Melbourne
– My favorite book is The time traveller’s wife written by Audrey Niffenegger
– My favorite transportation is a boat, preferably with sails
– My favorite item in my home is my bed
– My favorite drinks are champagne / mint tea / sparkling water with lemon juice / coffee
I got this award from Angie, a crochet-lover, when I looked into her list I saw many craft websites where there. Because my blog is mainly about crochet and other crafts I follow quite a few crafters but besides that also other types of blogs. I guess it is not in the line-up with rules to follow which websites you should pass on the award too, so I just take my pick!
All below are named in random order.
– Annemarie’s Breiblog – great website about knitting & crochet
– SophieSweetVintage – about more than vintage
– Van de hak op de tak – about daily life/crochet/ other nice things
– HandMaid Liset – great website about crafting with fabric/yarn
– Hutsefluts – about daily life/crochet/ other nice things
– Ingthings – about daily life and crafting / crochet
– Dutch Apple – she makes great bags
– Al mijn longen – about a girl who recently had a long transplant, she writes in dutch, she is so strong and funny, so marvellous
– Karinaandehaak – crochet!!
– jurianne matter – I looove her designs on paper
– Made by Do – her crocheted skirt guards for your bike are the bomb!
– Made by M. – I love her style and use of color
– Dairy of a dreamer – beautiful pictures
– Poppytalk – very inspiring, just beautiful
For those who link me, please use creationwest.wordpress.com it seems to work better, thank you!